最新消息:

我在倫敦,我很好,勿念。

2010年4月6日 星期二

Ends

Waking times and before dreams,
that's when everything crumbles,
the past invades.

I dreamt of you, for the first time,
a bald version of you.
We talked, us two characters are usual friends
with usual talks in this dream scene.

The real me that is still asleep, realized it's you,
and cried out "I really miss you!" and gave a hug.
You in this dream, still in confusion, dream ends.

I think of our beginning, the first time we ever met each other,
those dates when evenings became late hours,
midnights to early mornings.

Those thrills that I had, the look in both's eyes.
Then there are unsaid things, saved too long,
and will never be heard; undone trips that we planned.

I was happy,
but there were ghosts of pain,
made me believe love was always tricks and lies,
and those tricks and lies will hurt me again.

There weren't tricks and lies, only truths you gave me,
and a painless break-up.

All things come to an end,
there are good times that made you smile,
then made you cry.

I cried, for the first time in a long while,
knowing you will stay only in the memories.

I hope you will be happy.
Happier than our times........

Thank you.

With love.

沒有留言: